Northwest Ohio Water Extraction and Restoration Experts
Since 1982 Your Health & Safety is Our #1 Concern
Guarantee Carpet Cleaning will be on site quickly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With rapid response, floors, walls, and personal property can often be restored. When you call, our staff will give you the personal attention deserve.
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Extraction
- Structural Drying
- Floor Drying (wood, carpet, and vinyl)
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Antimicrobial Treatment
- Water Damage Repair
- Flood Restoration
- Structural Dehumidification
- Content Drying
- Content Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning
- Odor Removal
- Stain Removal
Untreated water damage can cause many health risks and must be handled quickly and effectively. Ohio law allows homeowners the ability to choose their remediation company, even if that disaster clean-up company is not on their insurance provider’s preferred vendor list. Many clients trust us to get the job done right.
Ways We Better Help You
- Emergency Service
- No Up Front Payments
- Work with all Major Insurance Companies
Experience You Can Trust
- Recommended by Insurance Providers
- BBB Accredited Business with "A+" Rating
- 36+ Years Experience
Water Damage Prevention Tips
It’s impossible to prevent all water emergencies, but there are a few tips you can implement to reduce your risk of having a devastating event.
- Have a battery operated BACK UP sump-pump. Many newer models have alarms on the pump and will sound when there is a problem.
- Talk to your insurance agent to ensure you have enough coverage. Many of our clients don't have proper coverage or even know what that coverage means. Many Northwest Ohio regions have low lying areas that are susceptible to repetitive floods/leaks.
- Finished basements have more areas of possible damage, thus, the cost to repair/replace those building materials will increase. Make sure you have proper insurance coverage. Too often our customers do not have enough insurance to cover all damage and are forced with the difficult decision on partial replacements or finding other funding.
- Place any sentimental items off the floor or in another part of the house. If it's an heirloom item and can't be replaced, it's best to locate those items to another part of the house.
- Store items in plastic air tight containers 6-12 inches off the floor.
- Have your basement waterproofed by a professional, or at least inspected.
- Have a dehumidifier continuously running in your basement, set between 40-45% relative humidity for optimal comfort.
We offer 24 hour emergency service for sewer or water extractions. Call our office at 419-352-1964, toll-free at 1-800-882-8115.
Disclaimer: Due to the nature of water mitigation and extraction, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on workmanship and we will fix any problem that arises within 24 hours of job site completion. Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for water extractions nor can we accept credit card payments. Ask your job site manager during the initial consultation for further explanation of this policy.
Emergency water damage occurs at the most inopportune times and is often devastating to home owners. Furniture, flooring and many treasured items are often soaked or ruined and must be dried or discarded. In sewer emergencies, once the possibility of contamination has occurred, we legally have no choice but to discard the affected items and to disinfect items that can be treated and saved. Carpet and pad must be removed in sewer contamination. Emergency services can be overwhelming to many and it takes a fast acting company to stop or slow the damage and return the home to pre-disaster status. We often see water damage restoration occur from flooded basements due to a failed sump pump, to water lines busting in the extreme cold or simply water supply lines to ice makers/dishwashers that have come loose. No matter what the original water source, 1-800 Water Damage will arrive promptly and help prevent further damage from occurring to your property. We will move swiftly to care for you and your possessions, ultimately protecting your health from possible contamination or mold growth as secondary damage. Our client's health and wellness is our number one goal and why we started performing emergency services back 30 years ago.
If you find yourself in need of an emergency water damage restoration company be assured we will arrive promptly, and work swiftly to control the damage and to protect you and your home. We will follow industry standards of drying and will protect your home from further damage, ultimately protecting your health. Our clients work hard to provide nice things for their families and we will work hard to protect you. Let us know how we can help.