While we’re working, we make sure to treat clients' property with respect. For this reason, we bring our own water and remove waste water from the premises. We use Sta-Clene 940® fiber and fabric protector which guards against future spills, stains, spots, and soils. This treatment will help keep stains from penetrating and ruining carpet fibers and furniture fabric.
Our carpet cleaning method (Bane-Clene) is recommended by leading carpet makers. This system means that we do not use abrasive brushes or harsh chemicals. Your carpets are left cleaned and freshened, yet they remain soft; their texture is restored; and colors are brightened. We employ odor control and deodorizing techniques.
- The hot water extraction method (recommended process by leading carpet manufacturers)
- We bring our own water, and dispose of soiled water at our facility
- We pre-spot carpets for maximum soil removal (price included, no additional fees)
- We use mild chemicals that are safe for children & pets
- We clean and freshen carpets without using abrasive brushes or harsh chemicals
- Our technicians are trained, trustworthy, and arrive promptly
- We offer Carpet Fiber Protector
- We offer carpet & upholstery deodorizer
- We offer a free educational carpet hotline that explains what to look for in good carpet cleaners and what to avoid in others.